HOME SELLING TIPS
- Clean, paint, repair and generally spruce up our home so that people can picture themselves living there. Put the clutter away and the true charm of your home is revealed.
- To get a jump start on selling your home, you may choose to have your own home inspected by a licensed inspector that belongs to the American Society of Home Inspectors. This report will give buyers greater confidence and can cut down on a lot of negotiating time, especially if you have addressed any issues and made the necessary repairs.
- Choosing a Realtor is the most daunting step in selling your home. Some questions you should ask are:
- How long have you been working in real estate?
- Are you a full or part time real estate agent?
- How many listings do your currently have?
- What do their fees consist of?
- How long will it take to sell my home/property?
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it really worth? How long will it take to sell? A good Realtor can answer your questions and give you the straight facts about what can make or break the sale of your home.
Selling your home should be like any other business transaction. Choosing the right Realtor to market your property and negotiate the sale is the most important step in selling your home/property.